Saturday, May 1, 2021
9:00am - 12:30pm
Your 6th grader won’t want to miss this special mini-retreat—the culmination of the Communicants Class before they make the decision to become communing members of our church! Play games, reflect on the year, have small group time (broken out by gender), hear from Student Ministries, and eat lunch together. RSVP required.
Even if your child does not plan to join the church at this time, we encourage him/her to still come! This will be a time of reflection and celebration of the year and provide a unique opportunity to grow in fellowship and community as a class before heading off to Student Ministries.
Mark your calendars & RSVP for upcoming events
- May 2 | Membership Interviews (on Zoom)
- May 2, 7pm | 6th Grade Parent Meeting with Student Ministries | Join Zoom
- May 16, 5–7pm | End-of-Year Party | In-person RSVP
- May 20, Student Ministries Breakthrough (6th graders invited!) | RSVP
- June 6 | Membership Vows & Communion
In Communicants, 6th-graders are invited to continue to develop their friendships and explore what it means to become communing members of our church. This process involves a bi-weekly class to learn the precepts of Christian faith. Communicants will grow in their relationship with Christ and one another, and have the opportunity to be received as church members.RSVP