Sunday, October 31, 2021
The Session of McLean Presbyterian Church has called a Congregational Meeting for Sunday, October 31 at 12:30pm at our principal place of worship (1020 Balls Hill Road, McLean, VA 22101) to consider the election of Rev. Ryan Laughlin as Senior Pastor.
In-Person Meeting; Childcare by Registration
- Members* must be present in person in order to vote. See meeting guidelines as described in BCO 20-2.
- What can you expect at the meeting? View an outline of the agenda from our Session’s Ministry Support Committee.
- Seating will be available in the Sanctuary (face masks optional) and in the Fellowship Hall (face masks required). All individuals in the Fellowship Hall will see and hear the proceedings in the Sanctuary via live video, and any individual asking a question in the Fellowship Hall will be seen and heard in the Sanctuary.
- We’ll enter into this time with an attitude of prayer and fasting; food will not be provided at the meeting.
- Childcare will be provided for ages 6 mos. – 5th grades. Please register for childcare; snacks will be available and children ages 2+ will wear a mask.
*Regular attenders are welcome to attend; only McLean Presbyterian Church members will be able to vote. If you attend regularly and would like to serve our members by helping with childcare alongside our staff during the meeting, please contact [email protected].